Home > eSalesTrack Help Menu > Administrator > Modules > Field Creator > Field Creator
Field Properties determine the type and appearance of each individual field that makes up a full-page form. After creating a field you can edit its properties by clicking on the field name in the Field Creator screen for a particular Module.
1. From the Field Creator screen for a particular module click on a specific field name to bring up the Field Properties window.
2. Label: This is what will display as the label for the field in the form.
3. Required: If checked, users will not be able to submit the form unless this field is filled out.
4. Field Type: The type/format of the field - date, time, drop-down, text box, etc.
5. Items: A list of the options you can select from for a drop down, radial, multi check box, etc.
6. Click “Update” to save.