Graphs can be created on your dashboard to represent data from a report.
To Create a graph:
1. First create a report in the report module with the information you would like to have in the graph.
2. After the report is made edit the dashboard you would like to add the graph.
3. Click add widget.
4. Give the graph a name and description. You may want to name the graph something related to the information that is represented.
5. Select graph for content type, then select what type of graph you would like to create.
6. Select the report that you would like to create the graph from.
7. Select two fields to be the x-axis and the y-axis.
8. You may want to split the graph by a data point in your report. Splitting the data will create a different series for each unique value in the report column values.
9. Click "Ok" when finished.
10. If your graph is blank and reads "no data" then you may need to make sure that the graph is populated in the reports module. If there is data in the reports module then you may want to try switching the x and y axis values.