Email campaigns can be used to send a series of email and tasks out based on a timeline.
To create an email campaign:
1. Click on the campaign module
2. Click on Create New.
3. From this screen you can give the campaign a name an
description. You can also input a cost of the campaign and use the sales
set up to record how much money is made from this campaign.
4. Click Save when finished.
5. You will then be directed to the Campaign Details
screen. Here you can start adding events by click the --add new event--
drop down and selecting an event. There are two types of events:
Email- This will send an email to the email address on
the campaign on the selected day.
Task- This will create a task in your account on the
6. When you add an event you can enter the information
about the task or create the email. The event day is when the event will
take place. Day 0 is the day you start the campaign, day 1 is the day
after you start the campaign.
7. Once you are finished creating an event click Save.