Home > eSalesTrack Help Menu > Administrator > Modules > Form Manager > Additional Tabs > Content Tab
The content tab can be added to any form layout.
The content tab will display all documents that you have uploaded to the record
you are viewing, as well as upload new documents. Any documents created
from this tab will automatically be connected to the record. The content
tab also allows you to create documents from any document templates you have
created. If you have merge fields in the template they will pull from the
record that you are viewing.
To add a content tab to a layout:
1. Open the from manager for the module you would like to
add the tab to.
2. Select the layout you would like to add the content
3. Tabs are located on the left side of the form manager
under the section labeled "Additional Tabs". The content tab is under the
heading "System Tabs". Click and drag the content tab to one of the open
tab spaces above or below the form.
4. Click "Save Form Layout" when finished.
5. When you open a record from that module you will see
the content tab. If you click on it is will display all of the documents
that are attached to that record. You can also add new documents by
clicking "upload a document". You can create a document from a
template by clicking "create from template".