Home > eSalesTrack Help Menu > User > Data > Manage Data > Inactive Records > Activate Records from the Recycle Bin
Activate Records from the Recycle Bin
The recycle bin will show you all your records that are inactive. You can mass reactivate records from the recycle bin.
To activate records:
1. Open the recyle bin by clicking "Recycle Bin" from the left menu.
2. Select the module where the records are located.
2. From here you can see all of the deleted records from that module or use the search box in the top left to find the records.
3. You can also grab a group of records by batch. If you delete a group of records they will show up as a batch labeled by the time they were deleted.
You can grab all records in a batch and mass activate them.
4. Once they have been activated they will not show in their respective modules.