Home > eSalesTrack Help Menu > User > Activity > Appointments > Recurring Appointments
Recurring appointments are appointments that can repeat themselves over any time period. It is a great way to create a lot of your appointments quickly and easily. For example if you have a meeting that falls on every Monday you can create all appointments just by adding one record.
To create a recurring appointment:
1. Open the calendar application.
2. Click on the "create new appointment link".
3. Fill out the appointment and check the "Recurring" box.
4. Click on the "Recurrence" tab.
5. In this example we will create an appointment that occurs every Monday.
6. Click "Submit'.