Home > eSalesTrack Help Menu > Administrator > Modules > Form Manager > Layouts > Multi-page Layouts > Multi-page Layouts
A tabbed layout is a great way to break up the fields on you form if you have a lot of them. Tabs represent pages of fields that you can label and flip inbetween, you can also set criteria to show only certain tabs based on field values.
To create a tabbed layout:
1. Open the form manager for the module you would like to create a tabbed layout for.
2. Under the layout section click on "New Multi-page Layout".
3. Give the layout a name, save, and then refresh the screen.
4. Select the option "Tabbed Layout" in the layout section.
5. You can now add pages by clicking "New Page". A page represents a tab that you can have conditionally show on the layout.
6. You will need to create a filter on the tabs to designate when you would like the tab to appear. To add a filter to a page click the edit page link in the corner of the page. You cannot add filters to the main page.
7. From the page properties window select the field you would like to filter by, select the type of filter, and then type in filter criteria. The tab will only show when records meet this filter criteria.
8. The tab will only appear when the filter criteria is met.