Home > eSalesTrack Help Menu > Administrator > Modules > Form Manager > Additional Tabs > Email Tab
The email tab can be added to any layout. The email
tab will keep track of any emails sent to the record you are viewing. You
must have an email field from the module of the layout that you add the tab to
to view associated emails. For example, if you have a contact email field
the emails will not show up on the account notes tab. They would show up
on the contact email tab.
To add the email tab:
1. Open the from manager for the module you would like to
add the tab to.
2. Select the layout you would like to add the email tab
3. Tabs are located on the left side of the form manager
under the section labeled "Additional Tabs". The email tab is under the
heading "System Tabs". Click and drag the email tab to one of the open tab
spaces above or below the form.
4. Click "Save Form Layout" when finished.
5. When you open a record from that module you will new
see the email tab. You can click on this tab and it will bring up all
previous emails that were sent to this record. This tab will also
contain the emails that were connected from Outlook using the outlook plug-in.