Home > eSalesTrack Help Menu > User > Getting Started > Home Page > Quick Access > My Documents > Publish Documents
After you have uploaded documents you can publish them to
make them available to other users in eSalesTrack. To do this you publish
the folder that the document is in.
To publish a folder:
1. Open "My Documents" from the left menu.
2. Highlight the folder you would like to publish.
3. Click on "Publish" on the documents toolbar.
4. You can publish by group or by specific people.
To publish to a group check the box next to the group in the box labeled
"Groups". To publish to specific user check the boxes next to their names
in the box labeled "People".
6. Once you have published the folder to a user that user
can then subscribe to that folder.