Home > eSalesTrack Help Menu > User > Getting Started > Home Page > Creating Dashboards > Creating Widgets > Appointment
The appointment widget shows your most recent appointments on your home page. Each appointment will also have a direct link to the record that it is associated with.
To create the appointment widget:
1. Edit the dashboard you would like to add the appointment widget to.
2. Click add widget. Give the widget a name, you may just want to name it appointment.
3. From the "Select a content type" drop down select "Appointment".
4. Select the maximum number of appointments you would like to see at a time.
5. Click the "Display Calendar?" check box if you would like the calendar icon to appear.
6. Save the widget and the dashboard.